No I didn’t start crying at this point shut up
Russian architects Arch Group have completed the first of their tiny hotel rooms for napping at airports. The Sleepbox unit at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo airport contains two beds and can be rented for between 30 minutes and several hours. The pod is equipped with LED reading lamps as well as sockets for charging laptops and mobile phones.
Imagine the situation where you are in a modern city, you are not a local resident, and you have not booked a hotel. It is not a comfortable situation because modern aggressive cities give you no opportunity to rest and relax. If you want to sleep while waiting for your plane or train, you face many security and hygiene problems. We believe that urban infrastructure should be more comfortable. For this purpose we have developed Sleepbox. It provides moments of quiet sleep and rest without wasting time in search for a hotel.
Possible locations for Sleepbox include:
- Railroad stations
- Exhibition centers
- Public and shopping centers
- Accommodation facilities
Available options include:
- Matted film on windows with changing transparency
- Mood lighting – LED lamps with changing light colors
- Built-in media block (TV, touch-screen monitor)
- Wi-Fi router
- Alarm, intercom
- Safe deposit box
- Built-in payment station with magnetic keys
Sue Beatrice the second life of vintage watches
And if you really want to make every effort, then you can even make a masterpiece of seedy old clock parts. In that case, if the gears are increasingly refuse to work in a regular rhythm, it’s time to give them into the hand of the artist Sue Beatrice, whose nickname All Natural Arts.Works Sue Beatrice - it is quite a miniature steampunk sculpture, for the manufacture of which need not only skill, but also patience and lots of imagination.
Beautifully Bronze Sculptures of Elongated Women by michael-James Talbot
2013 - London-based artist michael-James Talbot creates beautiful sculptures of elongated women inspired by Greek mythology and Venetian.
5 of the Creepiest Sites You’ll Visit Today
1. Neave.tv - The page is titled “Television Without Context” and features a constant loop of videos ranging from bizarre security camera scenes to voiced-over cartoons.
2. Sentimental Corp - The homepage alone will leave you wondering if you should go further. If you want to be confused and slightly disturbed, then the answer is yes. The gif-like icons at the top of the page redirect viewers to pages such as “Goat Worship”, which features a 30+ minute video of a demonic Ronald McDonald.
3. MarbleHornets - An introduction video plays automatically, explaining the story of a young filmmaker named Alex. Alex was working on a project when he suddenly dropped it and requested that the types be burned. He later disappeared. The channel owner posts various video entries that were left behind by Alex.
4. The Dionaea House - The site’s owner, Eric, has posted the lengthy, super creepy email correspondences between himself and a friend (Mark) who receives word that their old friend Andrew was involved in a murder-suicide. Mark timelines his investigation of their hometown and the house that he believes drove Andrew insane. (I highly recommend reading these.)
5. Magibon Project - You can see this one for yourselves.
For more sites: [x]
i read that as the diarrhea house
by Lindsey Kustusch
OKAY OKAY OKAY I KNOW THERE ARE SO MANY FANDOMS STARTING NOW, LIKE THE SINK FANDOM AND THE TREEHOUSE FANDOM AND THE BLANKET FORT FANDOM, BUT YOU ARE ALL MISSING ONE.
BUT THEY AREN’T LIMITED TO INSIDE THE HOME
THERE ARE SECRET ROOMS FOR CARS
YOU EITHER LIKE SECRET ROOMS
OR YOU’RE WRONG
Rikka Ayasaki: “Passions, twilight”